Thursday, July 17, 2008

i think it is over???

i think it is over??? i feel like maybe i should whisper that last part!
After a full month I AM almost on the mend. I just arrived from Houston where it appears I have some tumor left, so I am going on a medical trial that i feel really positive about except for the possibility of a beautiful red rash that is a side effect of this drug So... who knows what to expect huh?

I also spent the week end in Chicago with almost the entire Witherspoon-Jungst clan. (4kids plus lots of adults(one with a broken foot) ) Brian and Kristen had a lovely BBQ and we had great weather, I will post some photos when I find the camera...... We really enjoyed ourselves and everyone was so nice to me they really spoiled me!!:)
Thank you guys!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We were soooo glad to have you for the weekend! The house slept 13 people on Saturday night!!!!