Sunday, July 27, 2008

Words are tricky!

So, it turns out that an “angry” rash is not the same as a" crazy itchy rash that won’t go away sand leaves you with something that makes you itch like crazy, and makes you want to tear you skin off!"And that is the rash I have! Other than that, not much to report on this end. I now go Houston for yes, another round!! Xoxooxo

I finally found my camera, so photos will come shortly! Hooray!!

hope everyone is enjoying their summer!! or " time when schools close and it gets hot outside"

4 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Oooh you should host an itchy and scratchy party and I'll send my kids with eczema, not that they would be at your level. This sounds intense! When do you go back?

Anonymous said...

at least Grace know when to stop itching unlike the poor youngsters...or does she.. GRACE you are scratching right now aren't you?!?! STOP SCRATCHING...
thats it i am going to have to get you cute rainbow socks for your arms and legs if that is what it takes.

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Oh, that's so cute. I didn't know Gabe had it in him. Then again, you did get me those wonderful flowers.... Again, thanks so much. My husband has gotten me flowers all of one time!

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Grace, stop scratching!!!