Tuesday, May 13, 2008

computer malfunctuion

OK I just figured out how to change some things on the blogger website!! I am quite proud of that! However, NOW I have managed to delete my links to my friends blogs, and guess what, that was my way of checking them as well!!!! SO for my friends who blog, can you PLEASE either put your site address on here under comments, or email the site address to me please???? I would certainly like to know what has been going on, and I promise that I will put them somewhere besides as a link from this page!!!!!


Gabe & I are planning a big cocktail party this weekend so be sure to check out the photos (after this weekend) on my photo site. You can get to it by clicking on the link you see on the right side of this page. It is the My Photos site. I love this site & I have a lot of photos on it, so make sure you look cause there is more than 1 page of photos & new ones may not be on the first page, I'm not sure!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

kcwitherspoons.blogspot.com

can't wait for this weekend!

Gabe said...

oh gracie, link to my site! i want more attention!

www.semifunctional.blogspot.com

also: when we doin' this yard sale?

Jacqueline said...

Hey, I sent you an e-mail w/ code and Karla's and my blog addy's. Let me know if it doesn't work!

Gracie said...

you are such a snot you don't deserve it, but you are now honored with a link from my page to yours! Prepare to be known Mr. Hermit!!!!

Kendra M-B said...

www.dropshots.com/montyb