Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A little bit about last weekend.

I was in heaven! I had most of my friends around and I had 10 people staying at my house!! Msybe 60 people seem a lot, but I LOVED every moment. Even when I found Fred sleeping on an aero bed that deflated during the night, even when I found out poor Layla was moved out of her bed and put on a mattress on the floor, EVEN when I was running around the house like a crazy woman looking for a beach towel because everyone had a towel, and I needed one to wash my dog, and someone had gotten the beach towels and used those too!! And I was still happy when I had to wash 10 sets of sheets and 10 towels!

That is how totally great this past weekend was!! Friends from all over, hanging out, and hopefully having fun! I loved every minute of it, and I can not believe it is over!!! I must say THANK YOU to everyone who was there!!

Your
presence was a true present! ;)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

ps photos are posted

2 comments:

Ted Kuhlmann said...

Good times were had @ the Hotel for sure Grace Ann...

Thanks for letting us be a part of it....

Karla said...

We had fun! It was nice to catch up with friends.