Thursday, May 29, 2008

Out out damn spot! or REALLY???

Ok so once again, we are going around this Merry-Go-Round. Forgive me if I sound bitter,but I had PLANS made, people to visit, trips to make, and classes to take! Apparently there is a spot in my head. They do not know if it is new cancer growth or possibly dead brain tissue( I think I have a lot of that! ;) Since they can not tell, they just want to take it out. Well, that is fine with me BUT I have other plans that do not involve brain surgery, or recovery, or Physical Therapy. So that is my complaint. This is causing major problems with my schedule (aka: my life) and that is the one thing I can honestly say really upsets me!! As of now, we are scheduled to do surgery on June 9th, I was really hoping to have it done today but apparently he is "busy". I guess he just doesn't understand the demands of a social calender! But don't worry, I will keep yall posted, we are looking for other options or whatever else and I will certainly keep you posted!!
lots of love!!!
xooxooxooxooxo

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

:( I tried to text you yesterday, but I have a new phone and couldn't get more than one word to send.

Dangit.... Well, here's to a few dead brain cells!!! I'll be thinking about you!!!! Much love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I wish you a speedy recovery so you can get on with the L-I-V-I-N (as Matthew McConaughey would say).

Anonymous said...

You are one tough lady. More power to you!!! Am hoping and praying for the very best results. Keep up that wonderful positive attitude you have. You put us all to shame with our little petty complaints. Love, Deanna Johnson

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Keep your chin up, Amazing Grace! We love you and are always thinking about you. Miss Deanna is CERTAINLY right on. I couldn't agree with her more.

Much love,
The Jungsts

Karla said...

My mom put it well. ;) Love you and thinking of you as always!

Unknown said...

Hugs and well wishes are always sent from this direction. Please keep me in mind if you need/want even more support than you already have there in Houston. We love you soooo much, Miss Grace.

The Witherspoons

Beth said...

I'm so sorry to hear this -- I will definitely be thinking about you on June 9 and sending good wishes your way.

Kendra M-B said...

Thinking fo you today!