Friday, June 06, 2008

Well things here have been a little hectic to say the least...

We had a great time at the Olympic cook out hosted by Pappi(see Photos) and

my Memaw flew up to see me! My baby Sophie had a very bad reaction to a generic Frontline medication and has to wear a cone around her neck because she has scratched and bitten some bald spots. According to our vet, it isn’t uncommon with generic, so please be careful!! I have been spending time with my Memaw but did get to visit my High school English teacher (she is an amazing inspiration) i got to see Mr. Tim, and went to see SITC (sex in the city)Now I am prepping for my upcoming trip and will be leaving on June 8th. Thank you to everyone who sent flowers or just their well wishes! It is treasured and appreciated!!! Lots of love & I will be back!!!!


Oooxooxxoxoxooxoxo

take care of yourselves!!

No comments: